Before becoming a therapist I worked as a mechanical engineer and technical manager. I understand the impact that work and career can have on relationships, personal fulfillment and overall happiness. I am the author of “Building Better Relationships – A Guidebook for Men” and several published articles. I am a native of Connecticut, a U.S. Army Veteran and have been in private clinical practice in Orange County CA since 2000.
- Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology, Pepperdine University, Malibu CA
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of New Haven, CT
License & Certifications:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- License # MFC 36314
- Clinical Hypnosis
- Former Licensing Examiner for the California Board of Behavioral Science.
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)